Friday, March 20, 2020

More Postponing

      Currently, my group and I are faced with a lot of obstacles. We are fighting to overcome the obstacles and meet up as a group. If the coronavirus wasn´t already making it extremely difficult for us to meet up. Because of everything that has shut down. And that some parents are scared that their kids will obtain the virus so are not letting them outside. It is spring break and my parents decided that will stop at nothing for us to go on holiday. So that my mom can enjoy her birthday outside my cramped house. Because airports are closed they decided to go somewhere local; the Florida Keys. It is close to where we live but just far enough so that I would not be able to meet up with my group mates. It is about an hour-forty minute drive from where I live to the Keys. Making it just far enough so that we could not meet up.
     My parents have decided to stay in the Keys until Sunday. That is only two more days but then the coronavirus plays a factor. My groupmates and I fear that in those two short days the coronavirus situation will get worse. To the point where we may not be let outside unless it is for necessary reasons. Reasons such as getting groceries or getting medication. Which means that we will not be able to film. Also if it does get worse but to as an extreme case, it will be hard for some of my group mates that have stricter parents to persuade to go outside and film. So finishing up will be postponed or made at not the same quality. So, what my group hopes happen is either the virus gets cured, or the due date gets pushed back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Examination

Film   Discuss the impact of funding on media products   Thomas Stimson   Period: 5 th     Funding impacts movies in almos...