Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introduction

        Hi, my name is Thomas and this is the first blog that I have ever done. I was born in Miami and have been walking around for 16 years.
        To begin, a little bit more about me and what I like. What I value the most in this world is family. Although almost all of my relatives live in England the time that we spend together is quality time. I have two sibling (a brother and a sister) and I cherish them both. They both keep me humble and allow me to see another perspective into the world. I also am grateful for my parents because they taught and continue to teach me important values such as integrity.
         However, enough about me and more about the school that I attend and the class that is making me do these blogs. I go to Fort Lauderdale High School. I’ve been at the school for a year and a half (about), and I chose this school because of the amazing reputation and education even though it is further away then other schools. Now about the class Media Studies. In this class we have a big test at the end of the year and have to make some short films. But the class is really important because it can give me a scholarship.
 Now about the class, in media studies we did the in school test as a practice. My class watched the first 5 minutes of Mr. Robot because that was used on the actual prior test. The practice test showed that I needed to work on sound affects. That is a portion that I didn't do to well on. But at least I did poorly now then on the actual test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Examination

Film   Discuss the impact of funding on media products   Thomas Stimson   Period: 5 th     Funding impacts movies in almos...