Friday, October 25, 2019

Filming Process

     Today in my class (Media Studies) we filmed our commercial. As stated in other blogs my commercial was on the school. My group was pretty nervous to film because we had never done it before and it was worth 200 points. But on the other hand, we were exited because we would get to use filming equipment such as the camera and tripod for the first time. Another reason why my group and I were exited is because we would get to advertise our school. If in the event that our commercial was good. All in all, which ever way you look at the commercial it is good. That is because it is giving us crucial experience for projects to come. However, lets start talking about the important stuff: how we filmed our commercial.
     To begin, my group and I went to building 21. This is where we got shots such as the establishing shot and started out plot. Our idea for the commercial was to follow a student around campus for the day and show what a normal day at Fort Lauderdale high school is like. Like i said, we filmed in building 21 and then made our way over to the track. At the track we filmed our sports and then eventually filmed the cafeteria.
     My role in this project was very important. I was the main actor. While other group members where assigned with filming or editing I was the main actor. I was pretty nervous for my role because I do not have a lot of acting experience. But I did well in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Examination

Film   Discuss the impact of funding on media products   Thomas Stimson   Period: 5 th     Funding impacts movies in almos...